Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chemical Free Straight Hair

Hours ago I put Annie in the tub and began torture...I mean brushing out her knots. Then I spent more hours of torture...I mean straightening her hair. It takes a lot of products, time, patience and tears-from both Mommy and Annie! Lol

Then I made the rookie straightening move and added a moisturizing creme on her hair afterwards and it caused her hair to slightly curl again. Ugh...hours and tears *almost* down the drain. I say almost because it's still straight, just not as straight as I had made it!

But after it all, she loves her hair so it was worth it. My nerves are shot from the stress, but she's happy so, yeah. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Mouth. Gaping. Open. That is not Banana with long hair. Shut up!!!!

    Ugh, I wish I was in that bathroom experiencing the excitement when y'all realized how long it was!

    She looks like a young lady now! She seriously just grew up.

    You look beautiful Annie with short hair and now with long hair too!

    ReplyDelete