Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 month, 3 weeks, and 3 days...

TILL THE BIG GAME!!! 1 month, 3 weeks, and 2 days till we leave for Boston! :) YEA!!!!

Since the game is on our actual anniversary, I wanted to look nice... like nicer than a tshirt. I bought this little number:

Pretty cute, huh? :) Well, they only had 2 sizes. I tried one and it did not fit at all, and the only other size would have been too big, so I sent it back.

Major bummer! UNTIL:
Cute enough, right?
OH YEAH BABY!!! On 4♥7♥07 I became a Keierleber! :) LOVE IT!!! Won't this look nice with these?!

Stay tuned for adoption news... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia! I don't have your email but I cane across this and had to share. I think it might be worth looking into- I found this family's blog through kellys from kellys corner. Let me know what you think or find out!

    http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2010/02/oh-geez-here-we-go.html

    ReplyDelete