Monday, July 26, 2010

Grateful

I am so thankful for all of your love, support and prayers at this time. I am sorry I have been absent, but I think you understand why. It has been very difficult for us, in many different avenues actually.

I will humbly ask you to continue to pray for us.
---- for the boys salvation. for their safety. maybe that they could return to us. for our broken
hearts. and I ask for a new one: satan is attacking strongly and he is using some pretty
nasty artillery.


............................................................................................................................................


Over the weekend I got to meet one of my faithful blog stalkers for the first time, and I am so thankful I did! Thanks E for the wonderful gift too! I hope to spend more time with y'all in the future. :) {and I am so thankful that you are a faithful reader. Now I know there are at least 3 of you who check this as much as I check other peoples' blogs. It is nice to know that I am not just talking to myself here} lol

I promise I will get back to my old bloggin self soon. There is just so much I want to say but I can't on here, so I hold back from blogging at all.

Here are a few pics, and I mean a few.. much more to come when I have the energy.

My FAV of Mr. Incredible and Buzz
Our break dancin' Buzz. He really is a pretty good dancer.
How sad is this people? (this is not all their stuff, I was packing their clothes in the other room). :(

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! God has a plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this, but what a blessing you guys have been to those sweet adorable boys! Keep your eyes to the heavens, God has a plan for you guys and you seem to have hearts of gold.

    ReplyDelete