Friday, July 9, 2010

Touching Base

Hey friends! I have been without my computer and have been soo bummed about it!!! I have at least 100 pictures to post!! ahhh!!! I will be posting them little by little this week.

Woody and Buzz. ♥ They stole my heart back in March, and I have been dying to tell y'all all about them! Unfortunately the DAY before they moved in we got some bad news. CPS is trying to reunify them with their family. NOT what we were expecting. We had high high high hopes this would turn into an adoption. We just love them so much and we are heart broken. Please pray for what is to come in their lives, and also pray that maybe God will have it in His will that they could stay with us!

I am at peace with it all really. I am clinging to Romans 8:28 and Mark 9:37. I still get sad and cry at times- just normal mourning.

At least 20 times in a day, I hear this: "Mommy!" "Yes?" "I love you."

Yeah. Never gets old!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I've been away from the computer for a bit- just read some of your previous posts and this one. Stay strong strong strong in the Lord. I'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself waking up at night and praying for all of you! praying God's best for you and the boys, even if the path seems unclear!

    ReplyDelete