Thursday, July 15, 2010

Third Day

Praise God for the third day!

1. Jesus was resurrected from the GRAVE on the third day. Yeah, greatest third day in our history!

2. When my sister died, I didn't eat or sleep and was in dazed mode for three days. I wasn't sure if she was a Believer and so I was concerned if she was in Heaven or not. On the third day, God revealed to me that she was indeed in Heaven, which brought me immense comfort. I still mourned my sister, but in a much healthier fashion.

3. I was impatient, snappy and void of joy for three days in regards to the boys. On day 3, (yesterday's post), I made it public and I asked for prayer. By lunch time, I was feeling so much better! My patience and joy started slowly returning. I still am mourning them, but it is once again in a healthier way.

PRAISE GOD FOR THE THIRD DAY!

We are still mourning. Mr. Incredible is going to do a post of his feelings on here, (and eventually he will continue his time "article"). :) Most people assume since they were foster boys that they will be easy to get over. Not true. They are our SONS. Mr. Incredible and I became parents in March. They will forever be a part of our family.

Your prayers are being heard, and we are so grateful for them! Keep em comin!




Songs that are bringing me comfort:

♥ My Savior My God

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed what God has planned.
I only know at His right hand,
Stands the One who is my Savior



by Steven Curtis Chapman, Beauty Will Rise CD

♥Our God is in Control

This is not how is should be
This is not how it could be
This is how it is
And our God is in control...

...

This is not where we planned to be

When we started this journey
But this is where we are
And our God is in control

♥ Beauty Will Rise

But buried deep beneath
All our broken dreams
We have this hope:

Out of these ashes...beauty will rise
And we will dance among the ruins,
We will see Him with our own eyes
For we know joy is coming in the morning...



by Selah, You Deliver Me CD

♥Unredeemed

Places where grace is soon to be so amazing.
They may be unfulfilled, they may be unrestored,
But when anything that's shattered is laid before the Lord,
Just watch and see, it will not be
Unredeemed

♥ I Will Carry You

There were photographs I wanted to take
Things I wanted to show you
Sing sweet lullabies, wipe your teary eyes
Who could love you like this?

People say that I am brave but I'm not
Truth is I'm barely hanging on
But there's a greater story
Written long before me
Because He loves you like this

I will carry you
While your heart beats here
Long beyond the empty cradle
Through the coming years
I will carry you
All my life
And I will praise the One Who's chosen me
To carry you

Such a short time
Such a long road
All this madness
But I know
That the silence
Has brought me to His voice
And He says ...

3 comments:

  1. Tricia,

    I don't know if you remember me or not, from the PG Hurricane days and such...But, I just wanted to tell you I have been reading your blog for a while, and I just want you to know your family has been in my prayers. I truly feel for you and the loss of your boys. Don't let anyone try to downplay your loss, by making you feel like you didn't know them long enough, or like the were less of your sons, b/c they weren't "biological". I had my 2nd daughter in March, so the same time you first met your boys. I couldn't imagine losing her. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, as I know you did with your sons! You can't use time to justify how much you love someone. I guess, I just want you to know I am terribly sorry for your loss, and will continue to pray for you! I know you have great faith, and God will get you through this, one way or another!
    Kathryn Bradley Wootton :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I just want you to know how much I admire you for your strength...I couldn't imagine knowing my children would be gone in just a few weeks, and being able to keep it together in front of them. I think I would almost just want them to go right away to make it easier on me. But, these weeks they have with you may very well be some of the best weeks of their life, and they will probably treausure and remember them Forever! You are a blessing to them, and I admire you for making the most of it! You are an amazing person and mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots and lots of love and support. I am all caught up on your blog and my heart mourns for you all and the boys. These are the times that test us. May you come to know God's great power and mercy even more so through these rough waters.

    XOXO
    TJ

    ReplyDelete