Friday, June 15, 2012

Missed Miracle

Yesterday I forgot to post about another miracle through this whole nose ring ;) experience.

Before I get to that, here is a miracle I alluded to yesterday. God has, more than once, got us to the hospital with fears of her head, only to find out we really needed to be at the hospital for another, worrisome, reason.

The Dr walked in and told me her  CTs were unchanged. Good news. But then why did he enter the room with 2 other Drs, quickly...

They told me about her earring back, and left me perplexed as to how it got there!

Well they couldn't remove it so they set us up with ENT the next day.

But still, why are the er drs so anxious to remove this earring back that is not causing her any discomfort...

We found out why at the ENT the next day.

If they didn't remove it asap it could aspirate and land in her lungs. HER.LUNGS!

How in the free world would we have ever discovered this earring back?!

This seemed like such a small, insignificant, humorous issue, but surprisingly it could have been really really bad.

God is so faithful!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so so thankful for the way God protected Sweetpea in all this!
    It's clearly HIM...several time now you go in for one thing, and then they find something different--right?
    Incredible.

    ReplyDelete