Monday, May 3, 2010

Achoo-moo-moo

Sheesh! Allergies have gotten the best of me this week. I babysat some dear friends' little girls last week, which made getting allergy issues that much more inconvenient! I have a few posts already planned for this week so stay tuned. :)

Oh, and Sunday is mothers' day. :/ Not totally looking forward to it. Last year I was a little depressed on mothers day- this year I'll probably be worse. We are waiting on our home study- for those of you who don't know- WE ARE ALMOST DONE!!! Kiddos will be coming soon!!! I was just hoping they would be here by now.


I had seen this on facebook, and a couple of weeks ago we were at UH and found it!!! Does this not brighten your whole day?!? :)

1 comment:

  1. My allergies are have terrible this year as well!

    That stop sign is hilarious! :-)

    ReplyDelete