Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up...

...Put on a happy face. :)

Yikes. The days just get a little darker over here.

My friend's sister was abducted and assaulted the other day. Please pray for healing and peace for her. Also pray for healing and peace for her family members- knowing the full details of the ordeal would obviously get to them. I know it would get to me.

Yesterday my mom arranged to have Belle cremated.

I forgot to tell you the details my sister endured that night.

Remember how I was riddled with terror at the thought of it being my sister? Well she was at home and thought it was my mom. She was upstairs and heard her screaming and thought she was at gunpoint or something. She ran down the stairs dialing 911.

We are all sad about Belle, but we are all thankful that our fears were not realized. Taylor and I needed a chill pill that night for sure.

Thankfully Mr. Incredible is back to his normal schedule. Praise God!

My body still needs some healing, but thankfully I have a well behaved, immobile child that stays with me in bed all day allowing me to heal and be her mommy at the same time.

To brighten your day be sure to watch my video I posted on Monday. :)

If you haven't noticed, I love when songs, art, etc, call out the names of Christ. Here is a video of a young boy and it does not dissapoint! No matter how gray the skies are, God is Sovereign and He is "casuing all things to work together for good for them that love God and those who are called according to His purposes." {Romans 8:28}

No comments:

Post a Comment