Sunday, March 18, 2012

Takin' it Back to the Old School

I was looking through our shutterfly "yearbooks" that I found while unloading our boxes. I saw some pics that I believe have never graced this blog. The originals are hopefully not lost forever- for now, I pulled these few off my shutterfly account, so the quality is not great...
Mr. Incredible made (and decorated) me a cake for my 20th birthday, 5.5 years ago. :) LOVE this pic of him!
celebrating my 20th
November 2006- I was 20, he was 26, we were engaged. :)
February 2007, right after we got Bolt. :) I saw this pic in the yearbook and it was weird to see myself. This was 5 years ago, but I think I look completely different!
My bacherlorette party. A week before our wedding. Notice my horrendous hair?! It was a traumatic experience and was fixed the next day. Nightmare. Seriously, my hair was so damaged and not to mention I looked like one of Hef's girlfriends.
Another one I love from November 06 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment