Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update Schmupdate

I am totally loving all of this! :)
  • Sweetpea's room: 85% done. I need Mr. Incredible to take out a built in before I can finish, and I ran out of paint. This is on hold until both of the afore mentioned things are taken care of.
  • Dining room: yesterday I stripped all of the wallpaper off myself, (it was a first, I was quite proud- post to come). Above the chair rail is painted, below the chair rail is 70% done- will finish today
  • Hallway is 50% done- will finish today
  • Kitchen 50% done- will finish today or Friday

Still to do:

  • Rip out carpet in Sweetpea's, Briar Rose's, and our room and paint floors in living room, dining room, hallway and the 3 bedrooms.

All of this will be done before we move in and begin decorating! lol Yeah... we're busy but I'm lovin' it!

Around March 20ish, I will paint the living room and our bedroom.

After that we have to redo the playroom and bathrooms- timeline on those TBD.

3 comments:

  1. You are rockin it!!! I cannot wait to see some before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete