Saturday, January 19, 2013

Failed Project

Obviously, not every project I attempt turns out.
Back in May, I made this starfish mirror.  It survived the move weeks later, with only one or two starfish falling off and needing to be reattached. It is holding strongly to this day.
I've had left over starfish since and have wondered what to do with them. I decided to add a starfish frame to my wall collage in the living room. It turned out beautifully and I hung it. The next morning I awoke to this:
ALL of the starfish fell off. I mean seriously, how sad is this? I was able to salvage some for a future project, but many had to be trashed. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh boo! How did you attach them? Was there a major change in temperature in the house? That's crazy! I'm glad they weren't all ruined :) Loving my bracelet and earrings!

    ReplyDelete