Thursday, January 17, 2013

In Mommy's Wedding Dress

I know we have all seen and swooned over the pin on pinterest that tells us to take a pic of our little girls in our wedding dresses- picture to be given to them on their wedding day. I made it one of Annie's Aspirations.
First off, here I am in my wedding dress:
 April 7, 2007 photo by Steven Leonard Photography
 In fall of 2009, I found a photographer on Craigslist that was trying to build her portfolio. She wanted pics of dogs, so I volunteered our Jersey. Since she was building her portfolio I offered my dress as well so she could have bridal portraits in her portfolio. Another time to wear my dress?! YES!
Without any further adieu...





 She kept wanting to "buckle up!" lol





























3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love these. They seriously melted my heart. Annie is just so beautiful. My faves are the one where it looks like she's laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see my dress I think what am I ever going to do with this?!? Now I know!! I wish it had a full skirt like yours but I will now save it for when Livie is just the right age to pull this picture off!

    ReplyDelete