Monday, February 4, 2013

Embarrassed. Thankful. Blessed.

Annie and I ran a few errands today, (we rarely leave the house without Paul!). Annie was a bit fussy, (even bigger rarity) so I got her a kids meal at chick fil a.

We don't have credit cards, and I was down to like $5 on my debit card, or so I thought.

Apparently I had less and couldn't afford my meal. So embarrassing!

The lady told me it was ok and to just take it! It made me a little more embarrassed and super guilty feeling!

Please pray that her charity will not get her fired! I will be sending them a note, (with money enclosed!) and a thank you and a plea that they don't/didn't fire her!

It also made me very thankful! I've always been able to feed Annie. She was fussy, but def could have made it home no problem! There are people who experience this daily and it has nothing to an oversight in the bank account.

Embarrassed. Thankful. Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, they won't fire her. Chick Fil A is known for generosity. If you go to their website and facebook, you will see hundreds of post about the amazing people at Chick Fil A and the organization as a whole.

    ReplyDelete