Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday

Christmas came again for Mommy!
 
My sister was looking through old pics and sent me some from Annie's shower- September 2010, 9 months old!
 
Taylor, def send me pics from her party and any other pics you find.
 
You see, I had some of the pics Taylor sent me, but from another camera. Some of the pics she sent were better than the ones I had!
 
Pictures are priceless to me!
 
 
Picture one from Taylor:
 
The best one I had from the same shoot...
see how much better the one from Taylor is?! It is officially one of my favorite pics from when Annie was little!!
 
 
...........................................................
 
 
pic from Taylor:

Pic I had:
The pic I had was one of my fav pics of the 3 of us. though they are almost identical, I still like this one better.
 
So, Taylor, it is def worth sending me all the pics you have, because though I have duplicates- yours may be better than mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment