Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spoiled Rotten

I am, that is.

I have gotten to sleep with Sweetpea everyday for the last 3 months, and this will continue for 1 more month. Why, you ask? Well, you'll find out soon enough. ;) Pretty exciting news!

Ever morning she wakes me with cuddles and kisses.

See? I'm spoiled!

I can't wait for exactly 1 MONTH FROM TODAY!, but what I don't look forward to is kicking her out of bed.

Mommy is spoiled. Sweetpea is spoiled. Praying mid may will go smoothly- the bed transition and THE OTHER THING as well. ;)

(sorry to tease so much, I'll let the cat out of the bag within days, I promise! Stay tuned!)





1 comment:

  1. that has got to be one of the best feelings ever- waking up with your child beside you! Almost better is waking up a wee bit earlier to see them sighing in and out with sleep :)

    ReplyDelete