Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Year LATE, post 1 of 4

Last November, I took pics, uploaded them to my computer and then said computer bit the dust. I have yet to get those pics off my hard drive. BUT, Tuesday, I was downloading pics from the duck shoot ;) and I found those pics still on my memory card! They were literally hidden, and I had not seen them on there for the past year- I am still confused as to how this is even possible!
 
Our dear friends, the Turners, came down from Minnesota for a visit, (some of these pics are from Caryn):
 
Keierleber, Turner and Ross kiddos together- these pics make my heart smile :)
 







 Look at Andrew and Annie together- they were having a blast






 Does Abby not make the best silly face ever?!





 
 


 Annie and my JuJu with large smiles- pure happiness!





Annie had a blast with all of her friends- we miss all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment