Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank You

What if in the morning when I wake up Even before I fill my coffee cup I said, "Thank You, thank You"

What if I look that the day and the hours ahead And before I move forward I bowed my head I said, "Thank You", oh, I said, "Thank You"

What if I looked at my life in a different way Took a little more time to stop and pray I know it will change all the moments in between So here I go

Thank You for everything Thank You for loving me It don't even matter what tomorrow brings Well, I will sing my

Thank You for sun and rain For what You give and take away For all Your goodness, I will always say Thank You, oh I say thank You

What if I lost everything that I had I could smile and somehow still be glad And say thank You, thank You

'Cause life is joy, life is pain But the prayer of my heart will never change I say thank You, oh I say thank You

33 Miles "Thank You"

No comments:

Post a Comment