Friday, November 23, 2012

STANDING Family Photos!

As I said yesterday, this whole shoot was impossible until Tuesday!
 
I wanted to get pretty pics of Annie standing- I was very successful! :)
 

I out grew my jeans, but I refuse to buy clothes in a size that I do not plan on remaing. Winter is coming, so I sucked it up and bought one pair of pants so I could be warm. I did not take time to pick them out and these jeans do not fit right and are too big so they make my legs look twice the size they are...not putting myself down-it is my jeans! Had I known we would be doing a shoot like this, I would have sucked it up and shopped for a more flattering pair of pants.
 
Oh well, I still am in love with these pics!
 




















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so excited for y'all! I'm loving her dress and bow! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete