Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fall

I love living out west, the weather is very different from Houston. We've already experienced fall like weather and according to the locals, fall is about here. Not fall like in Houston, but actual fall! I'm so excited!

I've put out my fall decor a little early, (I keep it out Sept-Nov). I couldn't help myself!

I have the same pumpkin patch from last year, with a few new additions... which include: leopard print pumpkin, my "Cinderella" carriage pumpkin- I about died when I saw it!, 3 pumpkin frames from hobby lobby, and I spray painted 5 picture frames and put pics of Annie at a pumpkin patch- just waiting on this year's photo! :)

I'm a little early, but...

Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the Cinderella pumpkin! When I finish decorating my art room, I'll post pics on my blog. Hopefully you'll like what you see. :)

    ReplyDelete